Regardless of whether it is men or women, everyone wants to have vibrant and strong hair. Well-groomed hair, which is the key to a beautiful look, complements both your face and your style. It is also very important to take care of your hair and make it look healthier to feel good.
From the selection of shampoo or hair care products according to the hair structure, combing the hair with the right comb, from the diet; Many factors influence hair health, for example environmental factors such as water and air. Although all of this is taken into account, light and cool hair becomes a dream of almost everyone. Thanks to the treatments you use at home, you can make the hair more vibrant and shiny.
Hair care products that can be prepared at home
It should not be forgotten that hair care is a long process. One-time treatments may not have a sufficient effect on the hair. Therefore, the routine use of hair care leads to more positive results in terms of hair health.
You don’t have to use chemicals that contain chemicals while grooming your hair. With masks and remedies prepared at home, hair can be treated economically, practically and effectively. However, there are a few points to consider before you start hair care. At the beginning of these points is the identification of the person’s hair type. Dry, oily, fine-stranded and normally separate hair types are different. There are different care masks and remedies for these hair types that respond to different care types.
Care tips for dry hair
You can wet your hair with masks that are easy to make for the hair at home. This hair usually looks dull and lifeless and breaks quickly due to dryness. The best part is that dry hair care at home is very easy. Care recommendations for dry and damaged hair are:
- Avocado mask: Mix the inside of 1 avocado, 1 tablespoon of honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Apply to the ends of the hair after the cream has reached the consistency. Leave for 20 minutes and rinse your hair.
- Mayonnaise mask: Puree the inside of an avocado with half a glass of mayonnaise and mix. Apply the pureed mixture starting from the scalp to the ends. After waiting 20 minutes you can wash your hair.
Care tips for oily hair
Oily hair type occurs as a result of excessive body fat production. To maintain greasy hair that looks dirty and lifeless, you can check out the practical and effective recipes for hair care masks that you can prepare with the materials included in almost every household:
- Yogurt mask: Mix 1 raw egg well in a bowl of fat-free yogurt. Apply the mixture to the hair while your hair is washed and slightly damp. Rinse with plenty of water after half an hour.
- Honey mask: Mix 1 egg yolk until it foams in 1 teaspoon of honey. Massage the scalp and rinse with warm water after waiting half an hour.
Care tips for normal hair
It’s called hair that has a normal shine and vitality. A normal hair type does not mean that the hair does not need to be cared for. Normal hair that has been neglected for a long time can be lifeless and broken for a while. The mask that strengthens normal hair even more:
Castor oil hair care mask: Mix 3 tablespoons of castor oil with 1 tablespoon of tea tree and almond oil. After moisturizing your hair, massage the scalp and apply the oil mixture. Normal hair can do this once a week.
Care tips for thin hair
Mask suggestions that can help make thin hair, which may be voluminous and neglected due to its structure, look more voluminous and voluminous and can be practically prepared at home:
Banana mask: Mix 1 mashed banana, 1 egg and 1 tablespoon of honey well. Feed your hair from the bottom to the tip. Rinse with plenty of water after half an hour.
Olive oil mask: Mix 3 tablespoons of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. Wait 30 minutes after feeding from the roots of the hair to the ends and wash your hair.
Oils and benefits for hair care
It is possible to strengthen your hair with natural oils and carry out the necessary care without chemical products. Thanks to the treatments you perform with natural oils, you can nourish the hair follicles and give them the moisture and vitamin they need.
Hair care with coconut
Coconut oil, which has become increasingly popular in recent years due to its high protein and nutritional values, helps you care for your hair. Coconut oil without artificial ingredients can be used as a hair care oil. To summarize the benefits of coconut oil for hair, which also promotes hair growth:
- It nourishes the roots of the hair, improves blood circulation and helps the hair to grow.
- It nourishes the hair with the vitamins and minerals it contains and helps to soften the hair.
- The hair needs moisture to look alive and not break easily. With regular use, coconut oil helps restore the moisture it needs for hair.
- It helps protect the hair from dandruff and lice.
Recommended use: Depending on the length of your hair, apply 2 or 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and then apply it to the hair from root to tip. Make sure that the oil is evenly distributed over the hair with a comb. Then collect the hair in the bone or cap and wait 1 hour. Then rinse with plenty of water.
Hair care with olive oil
Olive oil, which is essential for light and healthy meals, can be used in many areas. Olive oil, which is widely used in areas such as skin beauty and hair care, is recommended for all hair types. The benefits of olive oil as a care product, alone or mixed with other ingredients:
- It helps nourish the scalp and remove dandruff.
- Prevents possible breaks by maintaining the moisture balance of the hair.
- Thanks to the extracts it contains, it helps to soften and care for the hair.
How do I care for colored hair?
When we make small changes in our lives, we feel good and motivated. Hair color change also means that for women. Unfortunately, the rate of wear of the treated hair is higher than that of the natural hair. In addition, after the dye flows, the hair can look pale and worn. For this reason, special attention should be paid to colored hair. Regular care can help your hair fight the wear and tear caused by the dye. So what we’re looking for and how we need to use products when we care for dyed hair, we’re investigating:
- You can use natural products like argan oil or coconut oil to prevent the colored hair from hardening.
- You can use shampoos and conditioners that are made specifically for colored hair.
- You can prefer sulfate-free shampoos instead of sulfate-containing shampoos.
- Do not use a hair dryer if your hair is wet. High heat in combination with wetness leads to wear.
- Regularly remove the fractures on your hair. Broken ends make the colored hair particularly neglected.